3 years ago#1
mark_cantrill42077
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 18
Votes: 0

Hi could somebody tell me the value on a Browning model 1910/71 .380 cal in 85% condition with leather holster? Thanks

Answer
3 years ago#2
bigcurt
Wiz
Blogs: 5
Forum: 5,160
Votes: 149

hello,,the model 1910 was actually made by FN in belgium useing the browning design ,,these pistols were made from 1912-1954 and many police forces around the world used them as there standard sidearm,,it should proably have grip panels with the FN logo on them ,,in good condition 85% it would value around 300 to a collector ,,it could bring a little more if the collector really likes the condition but that a good average for a good condition pistol in a private sale situation,,a dealer or pawn shop would proably offer 150-200 possibly in cash or trade value depending how they see the condition
bigcurt

3 years ago#3
mark_cantrill42077
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 18
Votes: 0

Yes I belive it does have the FN logo on grips ive looked a several 1910 and this one has a slightly longer barrel thats why i belive it is the 1910/71 model. took it too gun shop the said condition was 85% and was valued around 350-400. Did the holster come with this gun or was it bought sperate it has a pocket for clip on leather holster also? I do not own this gun but father inlaw does and im interested in buying what would be a fair price to pay him for it? Thanks for your info

By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility.
Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Gun Values Board